Wednesday, October 2, 2013

More Intriguing Information about Vitamin D

As you probably know by now, I am a big proponent of Vitamin D these days!  (If you don't know why Click here!)  I was just reading an article shared by Multiple Sclerosis Information on Facebook that just further enforces my beliefs!

The article is Researcher: Vitamin D Better Than Drugs in Treating MS.

The title sounds a pretty boastful based on the initial findings of the research presented in the article but regardless I firmly believe there is a strong correlation between MS and Vitamin D deficiency.   Based on how I feel when I am regularly on my Vitamin D regimen personally, I can confidently say there is a huge difference in my fatigue level.  While the Vitamin D does not eliminate fatigue for me I have had better results with it than a variety of alternative prescription solutions.  I personally take my Vitamin D in conjunction with Copaxone to help treat and manage my MS.

What are your thoughts on Vitamin D?
 

1 comment:

  1. Cam - I sent you a message on Google +. I'm not real familiar with how it works so hopefully you will get it!

    ReplyDelete